Count everyone once, only once and in the right place!
Save Time, Complete Online!
Click below to start!
- American Library Association (2020 Census page) – http://www.ala.org/advocacy/govinfo/census
- Kansas Counts – 2020 Census – www.kansascounts.org (this is a great resource for libraries to find and share their local count with their patrons)
- Kansas State Data Center – https://ipsr.ku.edu/ksdata/census/2020/
- Kansas State Library Census 2020 & Libraries – https://kslib.info/1427/Census-2020
- Census Outreach and Promotional Materials – https://kansascounts.org/government-resources/census-resources/
- United States Census Bureau – 2020 Census – www.2020census.gov
- Mid-America Regional Council – www.census2020kc.org
- Video Tutorial Preview of the 2020 Census Video Language Guide